Friday, February 10, 2012

Resolution Plan


Everyone makes their resolutions on New Year’s Eve.
Not me.
I make my resolution on Valentine’s Day.

Because it’s perfect!

Valentine’s Day is the only day everyone on earth (I’m exaggerating here, but I just want to make my point across) are forced to think about love. Heart shaped everything are popping out in every corner you go. Flowers, candies, and jewelry commercial, all of them selling love in every TV and radio you hear. You can’t really escape from stumbling upon some pink heart shaped confetti on Valentine’s Day, it is highly impossible.

People say the power of love itself is already grand. Well, on Valentine’s Day, the power of love is MASSIVE, as in retail market industry MASSIVE. (Just trust me, it’s bigger than big.)

Let us ask our self this question; why make our resolution on the day we woke up hangover and sleep deprived after the New Year‘s Eve party? No wonder a lot of you had a hard time sticking to any of it.

Why not have your resolutions set on Valentine’s Day where you are empowered by the massive power of love? There are beautiful thing such love out there, you are loved, you love someone, you love something, and it’s all happy thoughts! You will be more likely to stick with your resolution when you feel positive.

So today, since Valentine’s Day is 4 days away, I’m going to have the plan ready to help me sticking to resolution that I am about to make.

I will blog once every week for the next 52 weeks (that's one year) recording the progress of my Valentine’s Day resolution!

Considering I am a NewlyWife, a student, and a part time waiter, I realize I will not always have the time to blog. But I think by making a big commitment like this, it will make sticking to my resolution whether I like it or not, a responsibility. Therefore, I will be more likely to do it.
It’s perfect! Don’t you think??

I cannot wait to start.
Hope to see you in four days!

No comments:

Post a Comment