Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Its Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I hope everyone is having a blast today and may all your plans go well.
As for me, I have been planning for weeks for my Valentine's Day celebration. That's why though I've promised to share my resolution with you today, I really will have to postpone it.
I am busy busy busy busy ^_^
Don't believe me?
Just take a peek on our breakfast this morning,


That is Betty Crocker's Bisquick pancake batter mixed with red food coloring, cooked on a waffle maker. And Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll , some hand shaped to resemble a heart. I used strawberry pancake syrup, whipped cream, strawberry, kiwi, and pink lemonade.
Divine, no?
Wait till you see the lunch!

I also share the love for NewlyHusband's co-worker through heart-shaped donuts breakfast from Dunkin Donuts. They are very adorable, check this out!


I am getting ready to go to class here in 30 minutes. Then, NewlyHusband and I are going to have home cooked valentines day lunch at 12 pm (of which I will be cooking) After lunch, I will have to go back to classes at 2 pm. 3 hours later, straight from school at 5 pm, I will be heading to work.
Busy, busy, busy, busy....

But happy and full of love <3

Happy Valentine's Day again everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment